Futures Academy will be offering grades 7-9 Online as from 1 June.
Watch this space for more information.
Carefully developed learning materials and video explanations made available on our learning management system.
Students prepare for live seminars by watching recorded lectures and/or completing various non-lecture assignments as preparatory activities. This enables students to use discussion seminars to deepen their understanding of the course materials.
The latest videoconferencing technology allows students to interactively engage with expert teachers and classmates. Students can raise their hand, chat, and present in the virtual class. Every class is also recorded for review.
Teachers conduct regular live seminars to allow learners to engage in deeper analysis and understanding of the content. Teaching Assistants conduct regular revision sessions to assist learners with exam preparation.
• Learner is fully enrolled in Futures Academy.
• We facilitate all assessments and are responsible for promotion and progression at the end of the year.
• Access to all digital content, materials, exams and live class as per selected package.
• Standard enrollment terms and conditions.
• Learner is enrolled for tuition purposes and maintains their student registration with their current school.
• Learner receives access to all digital content and live online classes for seven subjects.
• Formal exams are not included.
• Month to month contract.
One month cancellation notice.
|Grade 7 - 9 Subjects||Grade 10 - 12 Core Subjects|
|English Home Language||English Home Language|
|Afrikaans First Additional Language||Afrikaans First Additional Language|
(i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
|Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy|
|Creative Arts||Grade 10-12 Electives|
|Computer Science & Coding||Arabic Second Additional Language|
|Grade 7 - 9 self directed subjects||Computer Applications Technology|
|Beginner Mandarin||Life Sciences|
|Beginner Arabic||Physical Sciences|
|Grade 12 - Core Subjects||Grade 12 - Electives|
|English Home Language||Business Studies|
|Afrikaans First Additional Language||History|
|Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy||Life Sciences|